SG Peugeot Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello conti car lovers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Clio

Hello conti car lovers Empty
PostSubject: Hello conti car lovers   Hello conti car lovers Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 12:09 pm

Hi everyone,

New owner of 308SW in May 2016. Conti-car lover. Been driving my beloved Megane for 10 years and found easy to keep the car within lane markings on road without worrying the car body is not within lane markings. Having a hard time getting use to driving on the road now as the 308 gives a feeling the car is out of the lane (but is not). So constantly has to look at side mirror. Does anyone has this feeling too? Otherwise the car is really good to drive.
Back to top Go down
singa
singa

PostSubject: Re: Hello conti car lovers   Hello conti car lovers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 4:12 pm

hi there, unsure what you mean but my 3008 sometimes pulls to the left which I was told as quite normal since PSA didn't do a good job converting LHD to RHD cars. other than that I like the handling as well which is quite surprising given mine is a tall car.
Back to top Go down
Clio

PostSubject: Re: Hello conti car lovers   Hello conti car lovers Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 1:01 pm

Hi Singa,

Thks for the explanation on converting LHD to RHD. Never thought this. This sounds right. Car just seems to gravitate towards left, a kind of pull. Still trying to get used to this. Thought maybe it is just me.
How do you manage a tall car? Is it better than a sedan type? Really learning alot about the pug in this forum. The sharing of information here such as repair cost, problems... etc is really great as am not a technical person. Still learning from all the owners. Keep it going pug owners. Thank you for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Blue850r
Blue850r

PostSubject: Re: Hello conti car lovers   Hello conti car lovers Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 1:07 pm

Welcome to the forum.

The roads are not flat and it is designed that way. For water to flow during rain. If 100% flat, the water will pond on the road.

At the same time, RHD cars are also align to run a little to the left for safety. If you happen to fall asleep, it will not end up in opposite on-coming traffic.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello conti car lovers   Hello conti car lovers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello conti car lovers
Page 1 of 1